Telling The Truth
If I said I never lied, I would be the biggest liar in the world. I am a pretty good liar, but I am not proud of it. Everyone in the world has lied, even your dad when he says your beautiful, I'M JUST KIDDING, everyone is beautiful. Nobody is perfect.Some times you have to lie to save your life, other times you lie to make your life seem better than someone Else's. Telling the truth could be difficult, but it isn't impossible. Here are some tips on how to become more truthful.
THINK IT THROUGH:
* Do you want to be used to being a huge liar.
* Would your mother be happy with that type of behavior
* Would you want people to lie to you.
MOVE INTO ACTION:
* Would this lie make or break you.
* Is it really important.
* Does it affect anyone greatly.
* Is it hurting anyone.
* Who are you going to lie to
* Why are you going to lie to them.
PICK YOUR CHOICE:
The next steps are your own, if you really need to lie, then lie, but make it believable, and keep it short and simple, don't say you saw a freaking Leprechaun, because you know your a liar,and anyone with a brain will also know.
If you didn't use the lie think about why you didn't, probably because it wasn't important, think about why you didn't and remember it so if a similar problem occurs you could correct it right away.