How to Make A Picture/Tutorial/Lyric video for YouTube!
I actually have a video on YouTube on how to do this so go and check it out! Tutorial on Video Making! (It isn't on my channel :c)
Anyway, I use my Windows 7 desktop to make videos and not my Windows 8 laptop. So I guess its only for windows 7 but I will make one for Windows 8 later!
1) Make sure you go to Movie Makers on your desktop/laptop. Hurry up and download it if you don't already have it.
2) I usually use "Paint" to type everything, but you don't have to, there are other ways!
3) When you got the Movie Maker page up, add your pictures/videos onto the page.
4) After you have your pictures, you need to make sure they are the right length, mine are usually 10 seconds. To change the length of the picture click the picture twice, then where you see duration you change it to 10 or whatever you would like it.
5) Next, you can add a Title page! Make sure your on the "HOME" page and then click on title. The type in what you would like it to be called.
6) You could also make the words look better by changing the Font.
7) Then you can make it look neater by adding an effect to it.
8) If you want the title to be longer or shorter change the duration, its on the same page.
9) You could also put effects between the pictures for a prettier more creative looking video. All you have to do is go to animations, and make sure the stick thingy is in front of the picture, and pick a design!
10) You could also have captions. All you have to do is click caption, position the stick piece on the picture and type in what you want to say, then you could decorate it all nice.
11) You could add music, just go to where it says music at the top, pick a music file from your computer and it will adjust automatically. (If you don't have music go to THIS link and it will help you out.)
Lastly, you can add credit or whatever else. Just go to where it says Credit, type in what you want to say and your done!
Subscribe and check out more blog posts! ♥