How To Download Free Music
Hey there! I finally found out how to download free music from the Internet. I feel like a genius. So this Diovion's Tip is going to teach you how to do it step by step. Enjoy. I know, its like ABOUT TIME!
* Go to flv2mp3.com.
* Go to youtube.com.
* Copy the " URL" (The stuff in the address bar)
|URL For "Oh Love" Green Day|
* Paste the "URL" Into the box that says"Convert to MP3 " , Then press the button.
|The "URL" is in the "CONVERT to MP3" box.|
* Once you click the button it will load, then it will say to wait 5 seconds, then it will ask you to go download, click that button, it will tell you to wait another 5 seconds. Then it will say "download".
* Click the "Download" button, then it will say to wait again then something will pop up at the bottom of your page.
|The box is in the left hand corner.|
* Then you click on the little arrow, a option list will pop up, click 'open', or 'open when done'.
* Then it will be on your computer.
* If you wanna download another song, do the process over again.
HOW TO FIND THE SONG ON YOUR COMPUTER:
* Go to your start Menu.
* Click on the "My Computer" Button on the right side.
* Go to downloads on your computer.
* You will go down until you find it.
|Its the one circled.|
* If you double click it a realplayer thing will pop up and you could listen to it.
PUT THE MUSIC ON A DEVICE* If you have an Iphone or another type of phone, it will give you the option to send it to your phone through, flv2mp3.com.
* If you want to put it on your Ipad, Kindle Fire, IPod, Tablet, etc. Then take the "USB" Cord and plug it into your computer.
|USB Cord for a Kindle Fire|
*Then go to the song. Right click and go down too send to. Then click on the name of your device. Then it will be on your device.
* if you have a Kindle Fire it will be under music, then go to SD Card.Then you will find it.
HOPE IT WORKED. Leave Comments about your experience.