Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Healthy Diets (TRICKS)

HEALTHY DIET TRICKS


           I am told to be in great shape, not only do I eat right, but I do sports. I know a lot of ways to help shed weight. No! I'm not talking about pucking into a toilet bowl! Ew! I'm talking about eating well and Exercise. I know all about being over weight because my sister was! Now she lost over 40 pounds because the advice I gave her. Plus, her self- confidence.

My sister, Desarae (left) Me (right)!

DIET TRICKS:

* Put down the fat foods, don't quit, slow down, 3 snacks a week.

* Make your plate smaller, you don't need that much food.

* Eat 3 meals a day, and 1 snack, make sure your servings are proper.

* Diets are hard, don't think your on a diet, think about you saving your life preserving your health, so that you can stay with your family longer.


EXERCISE:

* Don't start off trying to exercise for an hour a day, start off with about 10 minutes, as you see yourself improve then you add on more minutes.

* Eat a healthy snack, get an energy drink and hit the gym, or buy equipment and do it at home.

* Make sure you have proper workout clothes. (Shorts or jogging pants, running/workout shoes, and a Tee!)

* Make sure you tell yourself everyday that you can do it. 


AFTER ABOUT 4 WEEKS TELL ME IF THIS WORKED FOR YOU, COMMENT ABOUT HOW MUCH WEIGHT YOU LOST! ENCOURAGE PEOPLE YOU KNOW TO WORKOUT AS WELL!

No comments:

Post a Comment