Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Controlling Your Anger!

Controlling Your Anger!


          I know it can be hard to control yourself because I have a hard time at doing it. It's VERY hard to control your anger, because I have to do it everyday. I use to yell at any and everybody, even went to counseling It sort of works. But I found simple ways for me to control it without a shrink. I'm better but I still lash out at times.


CONTROLLING YOUR ANGER:

* Find out whats causing you to be so angry.

* Try to breath. Even when they say breathing doesn't work, it does, stop think about what your going to do while you breath.

* Remove yourself from those positions if possible

* Have friends that know your problems, that can help resolve them.

* try to NEVER hold a grudge that can trigger your anger.

* You might not think that this works but you have to listen to certain music. I tried it works, the music I listen to music from all. (I will make a blog for what music I listen to)

* THIS WILL TAKE A LONG TIME TO WORK, NOTHING HAPPENS OVERNIGHT, BUT IT WILL HELP YOU, IT IS A PROCESS.!

No comments:

Post a Comment