How To Make Your Parents Listen
I know how it is when you really want to tell your parents something, but they won't listen or they don't have time to listen, or they downplay it. What I mean by downplay it is if your getting bullied (I never did) they say oh No its just boys ruff housing trying to just be boys.
Make Them Listen:
* If begging doesn't work step right in front of them with serious eyes and say we have to talk now.
* Make them stop what they are doing to make sure you have their full attention.
Once You Have The Attention:
* No matter how bad it hurts you have to go and tell them the truth.
* If it is really that bad then you just go straight to the point.
* Don't laugh or joke their time or yours because every minute is precious, plus it took you a while to get them to stop and listen.
TIP: if after you tell them all of this, then you need to leave a not or something that you know they will get to if they are the business type and are always on the computer send them an email.
WARNING: IF NONE OF ABOVE HELPED YOU LEAVE A COMMENT, AND I WILL HELP YOU AS BEST AS I CAN. =)