School lunches can be a disaster, or a pretty good thing, depending on if you make your own lunch, or get a school lunch. Here is the guide to making the best out of school lunch.
A homemade lunch can be really good or really bad. If you're making your own lunch, there are a few things that you should consider.
1) Does your school have any weird food rules? Like for example, if they don't want really junky foods, then you probably shouldn't pack it, unless you're sneaky! But make sure you don't in trouble... For food.
2) Do you like have any allergies? Well, make sure you pack foods that possibly WON'T kill you!
3) Does your food agrees with the weather? If its like 100 degrees its better not to pack milk, or cheese, unless you have an ice pack!
4) Will your food hurt you? By this , I mean things that will hurt your breath, or stomach! Like no onions, or things that will make your mouth smell bad, unless you have some mints!
5) Most important rule: Make sure you pack things that you actually like to eat, and that you won't just throw away. A lot of kids don't get to eat everyday, and its better that you don't throw good food away, just because you don't like it. If you don't like it, don't pack it!
A school lunch isn't always a bad thing! Its just what you make out of it, don't forces yourself, and just try to enjoy it!
1) Will it possibly hurt you? If the food doesn't look fully cooked, like I saw some hot dogs before that looked like death, then you should be safe and not eat it.
2) Do you like what they're serving? If you don't like something, then don't eat it, its better to eat what you like,t hen to eat something that can possibly make you puke.
3) Don't just settle for foolishness! You don't have to just eat the school lunch, you can always bring a snack to eat while you're there. Like some pop, juice, chips, candy, etc.
4) Most important rule: Make sure that you're respectful to the lunch ladies, although its their job to serve you, you want to get on their GOOD side, because you can't trust every adult, if you know what I mean!