Hey Guys ! Been Forever ... Whats been keeping me away you ask? HOMEWORK!!
Let me give you a few tips... I think I found a pretty awesome way to help out.
1) Stay After School
- Try to stay islated fro everyone for like 1-2 hours, and try to get a lot of wrok in, or go to the library, or even a teachers classroom. These are places that will help you get work done, when you need a quiet please to relax and work.
2) To Do List...
- Create a To Do List.. Try to keep yourself organized. Make sure you know what to do, how to do it, and set up dates when you need to get certain thiongs done, or you need help with something, etc. A list will help you stay organized and foceus.
3) Lock Technology Away..
- This is why staying after school is a good idea, if you're alone, you could lock the exciting things away in your locker, and focus on what you need to get done. If you aren't at home.. then hide your stuff anywhere in the house, somewhere far wouls be good, like the trunk of the car.
- This doesn't mean putting things in the right places, it also means setting dates, making sure you know what to do, make extra notes if needed, email teachers, etc.
5) Try to make it Fun..
- If being isolated doesn't work for you, then do a group video chat meant for homework only, try and have fun while doing work, ask questions, talk, listen to music, don't be too boring, but try and keep your work together..